Monday 2 January 2023

CHRISTMAS KISSES

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year to you!  Hubby is out at a football match this afternoon so I took the opportunity to finish this card which I started before Christmas and didn't get round to completing.  It will have to be my first one for next Christmas!


This is quite an old Stampavie stamp and I have coloured with copics to match the First Edition papers. I adhered the stitched circle onto a mini scalloped mat in kraft card.  I have two shades of kraft and decided to use the lighter one as it seemed to go better with the paper.  The edger die is from Stampin Up.

It's ages since I've made a card with added flowers, mainly because of postage costs, but this will be going to a close family member so will be hand delivered.

I would like to enter:

Classic Design - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Use Die Cuts
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenge - Decking the Halls
Festive Fridays - Christmas
Outlawz - Anything Goes

We took our Christmas tree and decorations down yesterday.  I must say the house looks a lot tidier when they're down.  Must go and take the dogs a little walk now.  Have a good week everyone.

Lynne x



5 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and festive papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Lynne. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing in our Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took mine down yesterday as well Lynn, they are nice but....

    Love this sweet card and nice to have a head start on the next time.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardinal sin, missed your 'e'.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a fabulous image great layout too your card is so adorable....Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x