Wednesday 28 December 2022

GNOMES AT CCC

 Morning Everyone,

I hope you've had a lovely Christmas.  Ours has been very quiet. We had the family round on Christmas Eve and after that they all went their separate ways to in laws etc.

This is my reminder post for Christmas Craft Creations where the theme this month is Gnomes.


For my card I have used a cute gnome from Whimsy stamps coloured with copics.  I have used oddments of paper from an old LOTV pad and added a few tiny pearls and a glitter pen to the star.  I'm not very happy with the photo as it's making the papers look a bit wonky, but it doesn't look like that in real life.

You can pop over to the CCC blog here to see the inspiration from the rest of the team and you have until
10th January to enter.

I would like to enter:

Papercraft challenges - Decking the Halls
Festive Friday - Christmas

Have a good rest of the week.  

Lynne x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and image l hope you had a wonderful Christmas too all the very best for the new year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Lynne. Hope you had a good Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Lynne and probably one of my favourite LOTV/Nitwits paper collections. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2023 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for the new Year Lynne.First day up for me so hopefully on the mend,great card and design -love the cute gnome
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining the Festive Friday Challenge.
    Val - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I love your card, it is so cute!! Thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x