Friday 6 January 2023

SNIPPETS

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are well and back in the swing of things now we are back to normal after Christmas.

I've been looking on Youtube for ideas for using up snippets and found this video here so I decided to have a go and make this card for the Snippets Playground challenge using lots of old LOTV snippets cut into strips.  


I didn't emboss my card as in the video and used a piece of vellum with a silver heat embossed sentiment from Whimsy stamps.  I did make an error with one strip in that the roses are all in the centre,  making the strip look nearly all white, but I've added some tiny sequins in pink to add a bit of interest.   

I've distressed the edges and also hand stitched around the panel.

I would like to enter:

Snippets Playground - use snippets

I will be back on Monday with a DT card. Have a good weekend and stay safe.

Lynne x





4 comments:

  1. WOW - such a pretty and feminine card using up your snippet strips. And you finished it off in Home Economics using the sewing machines! Top marks! Love your vellum sentiment too.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! There are still a few chocolates left in the tin, so come up to the Treehouse and help yourself! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the snippets background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful snippets card Lynne - and I too love the stitching! Perfect finishing touch.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous use of snippets Lynne and the vellum strip works very nicely for the sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x