Thursday 12 January 2023

DELICATE FLOWERS

Morning Everyone,

It is time for a new challenge at As You Like It and we are asking you to share your favourite reason to send a card, e.g. birthdays, Christmas, friends etc.


My two favourites are Birthdays and Christmas.  With Christmas just gone and having made lots of that type I decided on a birthday card and I also need to build my stock up a bit too.

I have used my Altenew Delicate Flower Bed stamp for this one and stamped in one colour. I must admit that it didn't turn out as I had intended and I had to cut the stamping in half and used my mini scalloped borders to add a bit of a pattern and added a Gummiapan birthday die, covered in glitter, in between. I've also added a few clear gems to some of the flowers.

I would like to enter:

Classic Design - Anything Goes
PIP challenge 2301 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes

I would like to thank Pam for becoming my latest follower, thank you for taking the time to visit and hope you all have a good weekend.

Lynne x
















8 comments:

  1. Very pretty in in the lilac tone on tone colours Lynne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable can’t go wrong with flowers l like Xmas & birthday cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful monochrome card,love the delicate flowers stamp and pastel colour
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and soft Lynne, gorgeous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful elegant creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge January "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft color and layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x