Thursday 19 January 2023

FLORALS

Morning Everyone, 

This is a card I have made from snippets for the Snippets Playground.


I think dies are such a good way of using up snippets and this one is from a Spellbinders small die of the month last November, I think.  


This is a photo of the snippets used.  It's not always easy for me to take a photo as I don't often plan ahead and decide on the layout as I go along, but there are not a lot of options with this die so I decided on yellow and orange for the flowers before hand.    I cut the larger die again in a darker shade of green to add a bit of shading.

The sentiment is one of my favourite and has been heat embossed in gold.

I would like to enter:

Snippets Playground - use snippets
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Rabisco - Anything Goes
Simon Says Weds - Fabulous Flowers

The sun is shining here today, but still very cold.  Have a good day all and thank you for taking the time to visit.

Lynne x


8 comments:

  1. Really pretty how you built up the flowers and design with snippets Lynne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful die cut flowers and great use of snippets
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne your card is amazing using the snippets are a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with that lovely die cutting and super sentiment Lynne.

    Thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Once you've finished playing on the swings, come and find the usual suspects up in the Playground Treehouse and join us for a hot beverage and a snack. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lynne! Those pieced die cuts really are fabulous. I agree that it's not always easy to take a photo of our snippets before we plunge in to make a card. I've had a few problems myself with suddenly altering things mid-gallop. What we really have been looking for is the willingness to at least show the before, or the after, snippets. Right now we're keeping the requirement just for special draws. Phew!

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's glorious!! Such beautiful colours and a great way to reduce the snippet mountain xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I don't even know what to say! The way you used the die cuts is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x