Hello All,
I hope you are well and enjoying the warm weather.
I've made this Christmas card with some challenges in mind.
It consists of a Spellbinders die called "Delivering Joy Sleigh" which has been cut from snippets, added onto a stitched edge square of hammered cardstock. The sentiment, which has the letters cut out instead of being stamped, is also from Spellbinders, but not part of the sleigh set.
I would like to enter:
ABC Christmas - No stamping
CAS Christmas challenge - Santa's Sleigh
Sparkles Christmas - Clean and Simple
Classic Design - Any Holiday
Snippets Playground - Sleigh, parcels and sentiment all snippets.
That's it for now. Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good weekend and I will see you soon.
Lynne x

Great CAS card and I love the beautiful parcel laden sleigh.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a beautiful sleigh in the red and gold, Lynne - packed with beautifully wrapped presents and a few sprigs of pine! Love the embossed edge and the rows of embossed dots grounding it all! Thank you for playing along with my challenge this month - CAS Christmas: Santa's Sleigh! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful die cut sleigh Lynne with the gifts and trims of gold gorgeous card..
ReplyDeleteluv CHRISSYxx
Hi Lynne
ReplyDeleteThis is one lovely Christmas card!
Love that sleigh with all those presents very much! Great colour choices.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
This is such a beautiful sleigh Lynne!! Love the colours you've used for your sleigh, packages and greenery. They all look so amazing together. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!! xx
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! What a beautiful die and you've used it perfectly and looks great with the CAS layout.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely dies Lynne, made such a stylish card.
ReplyDeleteB x
What a lovely sleigh full of presents. Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
Beautiful card! I love the sleigh die set!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz!
Oops!! I should have said, "Thanks for playing along at Sparkle Christmas Challenge!" :D
ReplyDeleteSo cute, and you put those tiny little dies together perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lynne. I know from experience how much work goes into making that wonderful SB sleigh. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx