Thursday, 27 August 2026

FAVOURITE WILD ANIMAL?

 Morning Everyone,

We have a new challenge starting over at As You Like It and the theme is "Your Favourite Wild Animal".


I have chosen a Giant Panda and made a bright card with this little cutie.  Pandas always look so gentle sat there eating bamboo and their fur looks so soft and cuddly.

For my card I have used an image from a Simon Says Stamp set called Celebrating You,  coloured with copics to match the colours of the strip of paper and added a die cut sentiment from MFT.

The sponsor for the challenge is:

I hope you can join us and you can pop over here to see the inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Thank you for your visit and have a good day.

Lynne x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x