Saturday, 1 August 2026

COLOURS OF SUMMER

 


Morning Everyone,

Today we start a new challenge over at Allsorts and Sarah  has chosen the subject "Colours of Summer" to run alongside Anything Goes.



For my card I have used a Simon Says Stamp called So Beautiful.  I stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black and then clear heat embossed.  I have coloured everything with my Zig markers and heat embossed the sentiment, which is an old one from LOTV, in gold.

The prize for the winner is a Butterfly stamp and stencil from Visible Image

   

I would like to enter:

Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Floral Goes
Simon Says Stamp Weds - Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting and have a lovely weekend.

Lynne x

17 comments:

  1. Well that stamp set certainly lives up to its name! A beautiful card and I love the way you give it the lightest of blue shading around the flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the summer garden colored so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful meadow of summer flowers Lynne, loving all these bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely assortment of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful whimsical floral card Lynne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful summer bouquet, Lynne! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty with lots of gorgeous flowers and plenty of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and colourful flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so pretty with the gold embossing and all the lovely colours you used to o.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty summery flowers, perfect for the theme

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty summer garden and I love the colours Lynne, gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card - lovely flowers and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's PERFECT Lynne, such a lovely border in the garden xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card Lynne, such a pretty summery design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The whimsical flowers are so cute and I like the happy colors. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we look forward to more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bright, happy, colorful look of your card! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x