Monday 16 September 2024

WINTER FLORA

 Morning Everyone,

As part of my crafty day yesterday I managed to finish the image on my card below and get it made onto a card.



It is a digi image called Winter Flora from Power Poppy and when I had finished colouring with copics I thought it warranted an older style paper so out came my First Edition papers called A Christmas Story. I have matted all layers with a gold paper and also heat embossed the sentiment from LOTV in gold.  I was a bit worried how the sentiment would turn out as it is a grey rubber one so had to have a practice on a piece of scrap first to make sure it was straight.  

The card doesn't look it's best in the photo, but I can assure you everything is straight.  I think it's the dotty paper that gives the impression that it looks a bit wonky.

I would like to enter:

We Love Stamping - hand coloured image
ABC Christmas - Traditional Christmas colours
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Love Those Pretty Papers - Anything Goes using patterned paper

Thank you for your visit and I will be back later in the week.

Lynne x

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured Lynn and such a pretty card, Poppy Power images are beautiful, if I were a colourist sure I would use them. Lovely to see you with another entry at We Love Stamping, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for joining our Christmas challege over at PFM this week.
    Love and hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured, the papers are perfect.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card and thanks for sharing at Passion For markers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x