Sunday 15 September 2024

HO HO HO

 Hello Everyone,

I hope you've had a good weekend.  It's been such a miserable day here today I've been having a play in the craft room and managed to get two cards finished.

I have a basket of unused stamps and after having a search through it I thought I would colour this stamp up.


It's from a rubber set by LOTV called North Pole and I haven't used any of them!  The stamp isn't that big so the finished card is a C6 size.  I have coloured with copics to match the little snippets of paper top and bottom and used my mini scalloped die to edge the image and a red mat for the whole thing.  Liquid pearls and glitter have also been used.

I would like to enter:

Peace on Earth challenge- Anything Goes Christmas (I have used the colours from the inspiration board)
PIP challenge 2436 - Anything Goes
Classic Design - Anything Goes
We Love Stamping - Hand Coloured Image

Thank you for stopping by and I will be back soon.

Lynne x



7 comments:

  1. Great colourful card and love the images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really happy seasonal card Lynn, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Christmas challege over at PFM this week.
    Love and hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love this clean card and thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute, cute card Lynne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful and great stamps too, love your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x