Saturday 28 September 2024

HENNAH ELEMENTS

 Morning Everyone

I wanted to enter the challenge over at Seven Hill Crafts where the theme is to use Shades of Autumn as shown on the chart below.  



I decided to use Hennah Elements from Altenew which I've coloured with copics.  I was only going to fussy cut a couple of them but after an inking hiccup had to cut the already stamped ones out and start again so they all ended up being fussy cut.  The upside to that was that I could manoeuvre them whichever way I wanted and this is how it ended up.  The sentiment has been heat embossed in white and I've added a could of enamel dots for a bit of interest.

This is the palette for the colours:


So I would like to enter:

SevenHills Crafts - Shades of Autumn
Creative Knockouts - All Stitched Up (square stitched die used)
Simon Says Weds - Anything Goes
Digichoosday - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Goes

It looks as though it's going to be a sunny day here today after quite a chilly start so I may do some tidying up in the garden.  Have a good weekend whatever you may be doing.

Lynne x



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and Autumn coloured flowers, love it. We have a sunny start after a rainy windy week so washing out lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice modern looking floral image Lynne, not sure if the little swirls are part of it but add to it along with the enamel dots. Lovely to see you at our Allsorts 800th celebrations, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring!
    It sure is an Autumn card!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and colourful. Your happy accident turned out just great.

    With my GD hat on, I'd like to say thanks for joining in with Allsorts' Celebratory Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lynne. The image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card the colours are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great entrant to our colour challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x