Thursday 19 September 2024

FAVOURITE DIE?

Morning Everyone,

Today is the start of a new challenge over at As You Like It  and we are asking you to share a project using your favourite die or punch if you don't have any dies.


I love all my mini scalloped dies.  I have circles and squares as well as my edger dies which come in a variety of shapes.  I think they add a bit of interest to a card without being overpowering.

I have used one on this card with a snippet of spotty paper underneath.  The floral cluster and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp.  I have fussy cut the flowers to add onto the scalloped piece and made a few more enamel type dots to match with a circles die and glossy accents.

The sponsor for the challenge is:

with a voucher for the lucky winner.

I look forward to seeing your lovely entries and have a good rest of the week.


Lynne x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and circle of flowers, love the mini scalloped die-cut edge.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very effective way to use the edger die Lynne and what a beautiful focal stamped image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. I love the edge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynne, love the scalloped edge dies, they are so pretty and add so much detail..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really lovely Lynne. tTe black spots peeking behind the pretty scalloped edge is a lovely compliment to the gorgeous yellow xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x