Monday 9 October 2023

THINK PINK

 Good Morning Everyone,

Today is the start of a new challenge at The Cutie Pies and the theme is "Think Pink".



When I saw the theme I had to have a think who I could make a pink card for and came up with my niece.  Her birthday isn't until next year so I am way ahead on this one, which is good as I have quite a few birthdays early on in the year.

I used two little fairies from LOTV, added the sentiment on the computer and also looked for a free digital no. 4 on Pinterest, which I have paper pieced.  I've coloured the fairies and stars with copics and also added sparkle by way of a pen to the wings and the stars, but as usual you can't see it very well in the photo.

I hope you can pop over to the challenge and see the inspiration from the rest of the DT and remember any entries must be cute.

I would like to enter:

Let's Craft and Create - Anything Goes
Creations in Pink - AG in Mainly Pink
Passion for Markers - Spots and/or stripes
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for your visit and have a good week.

Lynne x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the large 4 and little Fairies-so pretty in pink
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Lynne! Love the simple design, pretty papers and sweet LOTV fairies...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong being ahead of the game Lynne, what sweet little Fairies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a pretty and girly card Lynne. The LOTV fairies are adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love the large paper pieced number 4 too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is simply the sweetest and perfect for a little girl turning 4! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card pink is a gorgeous colour and your image fairies are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Lynne - love the pastel pinks! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFM this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very sweet and pretty Lynne, thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Lynne, that is the most adorable 4th Birthday card, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card Lynne. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x