Sunday 15 October 2023

HELLO

Hello Everyone,

The weather has turned a lot colder here this weekend so it looks as though I'll be wearing my bigger coat for dog walking later!

I've probably said before that I give quite a few of my cards to an elderly aunt as she has a lot of friends and isn't that well off and she does seem to appreciate them.  This is one I've made for her and the colours were inspired by the latest Passion for Markers challenge.


 It is part of a background stamp called Flora Background from Simon Says Stamp and I've heat embossed in gold and coloured with my Zig markers.  The 'Hello' die is an old one from Spellbinders.  It was quite hard to get this photographed right with the mirri card.  It looks as though there are marks around the circle but it's just shadows.  I must have had about 5 goes but gave up in the end.

I would like to enter:

Passion for Markers - Green/blue/purple
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Rabisco - Anything Goes

Have a good rest of the day and thank you for visiting.

Lynne x



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the beautiful embossed flowers and beautifully coloured -love it.I gave a bagful of accumulated mixed cards to an elderly neighbour as she has a large family.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a coat cooler today, we had our first frost overnight. Beautiful colour palette for this card and the gold EP adds a nice feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What glorious colours Lynne and I am sure your Aunt is very appreciative of the cards you make for her. I wore gloves this morning when I was out and about, fear not though, it's rain from Wednesday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lynne and the colours are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous magical card , lovely design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card Lynne. The image is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic. I love the gold mirri highlights and pretty paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card Lynne and lovely colouring …. It’s great that your cards go to someone that really appreciates them 💜

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! The gold embossing looks amazing and your colouring of this fab image is awesome - perfect for this week's challenge at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x