Thursday 26 October 2023

NEON

Morning Everyone,

I decided to make a card for the Colourful Options challenge where the theme is Neon.  In fact I ended up making two cards.  This is the first one:


I used Hero Arts neon ink through a rectangle stencil and then stamped the floral image from MFT onto it once it was dry.  I haven't used this stamp before and I really like it so will have to have a go at colouring it some time.  I heat embossed the sentiment and used black card for the mat and some clear raindrops were added too.

This is the second card:


I've used some neon coloured card and stamped and heat embossed Dreamees stitched flowers and then fussy cut them all out.  The orange flowers, which are the brightest in real life haven't photographed very well at all. The dark wooden effect paper is from a My Minds Eye pad.

These are both being entered into:

Simon Says Weds - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
The Flower Challenge (top card) - Anything floral

Another wet and rainy day here today. The fields across the way from us still haven't gone down from last weekend so they will be flooded for a while yet.

Have a good day whatever you will be doing.

Lynne x



5 comments:

  1. Two lovely colourful floral cards Lynne, with this weather crafting is the best pastime.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards Lynne, love the flowers and neon colours-rainy cold day here too!.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Colourful options.
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sunglassess needed for those gorgeous cards Lynne!! We had to abandon our walk yesterday morning, the bottom of our lane was like a river and too frightening to worry about the dogs getting washed away xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cards!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card. I really like neon and just don't use it often enough. Very cute and creative. Thanks for linking up over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x