Thursday 19 October 2023

SANTA OR SNOWMEN?

Morning Everyone,

We have a new challenge starting over at As You Like It and would like to know whether you prefer Santa or Snowmen on your projects. 


I have chosen Santa for this one as we hardly get any snow here nowadays and I think Santas are more apt for Christmas cards.

I have used a cute Christmas line up from Clearly Besotted, coloured with copics and a Lawn Fawn border for the trees.  I inked the sky in three different blues, attached that to the card and added the Santa part on top.

The sponsor for this challenge is:


with a voucher for the lucky winner

I would like to enter:
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Gem of a Craft - Anything Goes

Have a good weekend, thank you for visiting and I will be back soon.

Lynne x




5 comments:

  1. So cute is your image and gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS Christmas card and love all the cute Santa images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and fun Lynne with fabulous colouring..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an adorable gang of Santas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute with all those Santa's Lynne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x