Thursday 24 August 2023

FAVOURITE ANIMAL?

 Morning Everyone,

We have a new challenge starting over at As You Like It and we would like to know your favourite animal whether it be real or fantasy.


I do like most animals but I have to say dogs are my favourite. We have 2 of them and they are so loving and loyal and great to have around.  

For my card I have used a Di's digital stamp call Puppy Daisy.  I have coloured with copics and used kraft card for the mats and two dotty papers from the same pad.

The sponsor for the challenge is:


with a voucher for the lucky winner.

I hope you can join us with this easy theme and you can see the inspiration from the rest of the DT here.

I would like to enter:

Allsorts - All Creatures Great and Small
Disdigidesign challenge - Use a digital element (image)
Simon Says Weds - Bright and Cheerful

Thank you for your visit and have a nice day.

Lynne x





9 comments:

  1. Your spot on about Dogs Lynne and I totally agree, it's unconditional and love your card. Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts and using the All Creatures option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable and what a great sketch too! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute image and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colours and just so cute, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable and sweet Lynne, gorgeous card..


    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and your background colours are perfect with the image. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, stunning as always, and I just love this x♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this card is just so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable pup Lynne. Great design, as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x