Thursday 10 August 2023

FAVOURITE 2 COLOUR COMBO AT AYLI

 Morning Everyone,

A new challenge starts today at As You Like It and we are asking to see your favourite 2 colour combo.




I have used green and yellow.  I thing it's such a fresh looking combination and always reminds me of Spring flowers.  We have kindly been provided images by the sponsor


and I have coloured this cute gnome with copics and just added 3 small die cut flowers and twine with kraft as the base.  The sentiment was computer generated and I've printed it in grey as I think black can look a bit too harsh sometimes.

I would like to enter:

Colourful Options - Yellow-Green
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

Thank you for your visit and have a good rest of the week.

Lynne x








6 comments:

  1. Such a fun and fresh image beautifully coloured. thank you so much for playing along with us at Colorful Options.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summer colours and so cute. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right Lynne, a lovely fresh combo and perfect for a gardening gnome!! A gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow and green colour combo and cute gnome
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and love this, so creative as always! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x