Monday 14 August 2023

STAMPS AND/OR STARS

Morning Everyone,

It is the start of a new challenge at the Cutie Pie challenge and the these is Stamps and/or stars.


This new theme gave me the opportunity to use my Caped Cuties from Clearly Besotted stamps again.   I made a similar card here and just had to use this backing paper again, which is from the Works, as I think it makes a great night sky.  Four of the little cuties have been stamped this time, coloured with copics, and fussy cut.  I've added a larger moon, glittered up my stars and heat embossed a sentiment from the same set.

I hope you will be able to join us and your can see the inspiration from the rest of the DT here.

I would like to enter:

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Dies and/or punches (stars, moon, sentiment and scalloped border)
A Place to Start - Anything Goes

Thank you for your visit.  Take care and have a good week.

Lynne x


9 comments:

  1. Such a colourful scene and great fun as well with the little images Lynne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lynne. The CB images are so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Love the background paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such charming card with lovely colors! It makes me smile! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun card,love the cute images and perfect P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and cute Lynne, great background papers..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card thanks for sharing at PFM. Love your background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable scene. I love those little super heroes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, what a wonderful card you have made - loving all the caped critters! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x