Thursday 7 September 2023

AUTUMN OR WINTER AT AYLI

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is the start of a new challenge at As You Like It and the we are asking whether you prefer Autumn or Winter.



Crafting wise I prefer to make winter/Christmas cards.  They are the type where you have a good reason to use glitter, even though it never shows up very well on photos!  On this card I have used glitter on the trees and glitter and stickles on the snow.  

When I first started making cards, and didn't have many dies, I bought a few die cuts from eBay and these houses were one of those sets so I'm not sure of the make, but I have coloured them with copics and added them to a piece of paper from a Whimsy stamps pad.  I've heat embossed the sentiment in white and it is from Inkylicious (I think!).

The sponsor for the challenge is:


with a voucher for the lucky winner

I hope you can join us and you can see more inspiration from the rest of the DT here.

I would like to enter:

PIP challenge 2335 - Anything Goes
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

Thank you for your visit and have a good day.

Lynne x

5 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card love the die-cut houses and sparkly snow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die cut houses work well for a Winter card Lynne, but versatile for all year, but glitter is a good a reason as any for your choice.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous winter scene Lynne, love the snow and sparkle..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful scene, I love the cool shades of the houses. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x