Saturday, 12 September 2026

SYMPATHY/THINKING OF YOU/GET WELL

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge starting over at Allsorts and the theme is Thinking of You/Sympathy/Get Well and there's always Anything Goes too.

For my DT card I have used Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp.  I've had this for years and never used it so thought it was a good opportunity.  It was heat embossed in white onto a piece of DP although it came out a bit more creamy than white.  I've added a few pearls and the sentiment has been stamped in brow and is from a Simon Says Stamp set.  Very simple, but I didn't think it need anything else for this type of card.

Highlight Crafts three die sets plus reflections and paper are the prizes


I would like to enter:

PIP challenge2636 - Anything Goes

 I hope you can join us.  Thank you for visiting and have a good weekend.

Lynne x


9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Love the embossing on the paper. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish Lynne and perfect for what are always difficult ones to create.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. White embossing on designer paper is so effective and very suitable in this case

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sympathy card, love the beautiful embossed stamp and it's just perfect.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soothing sympathy card, the background paper goes well with the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sympathy card, Lynne. I love the effect of the beautiful embossing on the dp.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't need anything else!
    It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's actually a good thing the embossing came out cream, white would have been harsher against the DP's colour. And you are right Lynne, the card doesn't need anything else. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x