Thursday, 24 September 2026

FAVOURITE SPORT/ACTIVITY

Good Morning Everyone,

We have a new challenge starting over at As You Like It and we're asking you to share projects containing your favourite sport/activity.


I have been playing tennis for over 20 years.  I play twice a week and have recently started pickleball as well.  I made this card for a tennis friend who is recovering from an operation.  As I didn't have anything connected to tennis I bought some mages from Etsy here, chose one most suited to my friend, and added a sentiment on the pc.  After a search through my snippets boxes I found two pieces that went reasonably well together and added ribbon to the joining.  Kraft card has been used for the mats and a few pearls added.

The sponsor for the challenge is:


I hope you can join us.  Thank you for visiting and I will be back on Saturday.

Lynne x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x