Good Morning,
We have a new challenge starting over at Allsorts and the theme is Thinking of You/Sympathy/Get Well and there's always Anything Goes too.
For my DT card I have used Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp. I've had this for years and never used it so thought it was a good opportunity. It was heat embossed in white onto a piece of DP although it came out a bit more creamy than white. I've added a few pearls and the sentiment has been stamped in brow and is from a Simon Says Stamp set. Very simple, but I didn't think it need anything else for this type of card.
Highlight Crafts three die sets plus reflections and paper are the prizes
I would like to enter:
PIP challenge2636 - Anything Goes
Lynne x


A beautiful card. Love the embossing on the paper. xxx
ReplyDeleteSo stylish Lynne and perfect for what are always difficult ones to create.
ReplyDeleteB x
White embossing on designer paper is so effective and very suitable in this case
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sympathy card, love the beautiful embossed stamp and it's just perfect.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Beautiful soothing sympathy card, the background paper goes well with the white embossing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sympathy card, Lynne. I love the effect of the beautiful embossing on the dp.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
It doesn't need anything else!
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect!
So beautiful and elegant!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually a good thing the embossing came out cream, white would have been harsher against the DP's colour. And you are right Lynne, the card doesn't need anything else. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful embossing, and such an elegant card xxx
ReplyDeleteYour stamp looks so beautiful embossed onto the DP. Less is more works for this card.
ReplyDeleteHi Lynne
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely gorgeous. I love that stamp and you have used it beautifully - bet you will use it lots more now it has had its first airing.
Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Very much appreciated.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxoxox
This is just perfect so beautifully done x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Lynne..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
That's absolutely gorgeous Lynne, so serene xx
ReplyDelete