Good Morning All,
We have the start of a new challenge at Allsorts where the theme is Anything Autumn and there is also Anything Goes too.
For my DT card I have used some Autumn leaves and acorn dies from Simon Says stamp and have inked them up in various Distress Oxides and Altenew mini ink cubes. I had a rummage and found a couple of old papers from LOTV which suited the theme and added the die cuts to an ivory square which I had lightly inked with Antique Linen distress ink. A Stampin Up corrugated embossing folder was used for the beige panel and I die cut the sentiment, which is from Gummiapan, from bronze pearlescent card.
There are 2 prizes of Penny Black stamps, stencil and stickers from Buddly Crafts


I hope you can join us and you can pop over here to see the inspiration from the rest of the DT.
Thank you for your visit.
Lynne x

Beautiful card Lynne with gorgeous Autumn die cut leaves and brilliant acorns too lovely layout and sentiment x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful Autumn card with perfect dies for the theme and coloured so nicely to match the season.
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful Autumn card, love the layout and die-cut acorns.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Love how you arranged the dies on this card, it's such an effective autumnal card.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful autumn themed birthday card, so beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card, and the sentiment is perfect for that space!
ReplyDeleteLove the composition of this pretty autumn card Lynn. So pretty xxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely autumnal card, Lynne. I love the spray of leaves and acorns.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Beautiful autumn card, the leaves and acorns are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Lynne! I love the leaves and acorn die that you beautifully coloured and the stylish design of the card. x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynne
ReplyDeleteYour card is so lovely and very autumnal.
Great die work. Might have to have a look at the dies for that sentiment.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. If you think there were a lot of circles in my tin wait until you see how many hearts are in another tin LOL!!!
Love and hugs
Jules xoxoxo
A gorgeous card Lynne. I love the design and the autumnal colours on the leaves look fab.
ReplyDeleteLorraine x
A super card using the autumnal theme - love it
ReplyDeleteThat is just the perfect autumnal card Lynne and the paper is spot on xx
ReplyDelete