Saturday, 29 August 2026

ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

Morning Everyone,

Time for a new challenge at Allsorts and Brenda has chosen the them of All Creatures Great and Small and there is always Anything Goes as well.


I seem to have taken the theme litterally and used all sorts of creatures with my MFT stamp set called Birth-Yay, apart from the little bird which is from another MFT set.   I have coloured with copics and die cut them out and added them to a Lawn Fawn large Happy Birthday which I have cut out twice, first in a dark green and then added a lighter green just offset.

There are 2 prizes of stamps, stickers and scenescapes from Lavinia Stamps for the winners.


I hope you can join us and if you want to pop over here you can see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

Thank you for visiting and have a good weekend.

Lynne x

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute Lynne and the over sized die is terrific! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card and a great use of the large sentiment die. Your little creatures looks right at home on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fun take on the theme Lynne, perfect for my theme, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute and totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful selection of prettily coloured animals on this card Lynne and the die cut birthday sentiment stands out beautifully with the added background shadow..a terrific card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card with all those cute animals and the large Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute and fun Lynne, fabulous colouring and I love the card design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynne
    Love your take on the challenge and your vast array of creatures alongside that fab sentiment die.
    Sorry for being a stranger. Life has been a bit hectic.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The menagerie is a great way to complement this large sentiment die-cut! And the MFT critters are so cute... x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plenty of creatures on your adorable card it’s so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is fun with the little creatures using the large sentiment as a climbing frame

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Lynne, I love all your cute little creatures.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your happy creatures!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x