Tuesday 15 October 2024

PAINTED FLOWERS

 Morning Everyone,

This is a card with a first attempt at using Painted Flowers from Altenew.  I've had them for quite a while bought pre-loved from Ebay, but have only had a practice with them so far so thought it was about time I had a play.


I've stamped them using Altenew's mini ink cubes in shades of orange and Versafine for the black outlines.
The sentiment is from Creative Expressions and mini scalloped die from MFT.  I made a few little dots using a circle die and glossy accents as orange seems to be one of the colours I am short of in my stash!

I would like to enter:

Beautiful Blossomes - Anything Floral
Creative moments - Monochrome
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes/Autumn Colours

Thank you for your visit and have a good day.

Lynne x



3 comments:

  1. Love the card and beautiful painted flowers.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers have a nice sketchy look to the Lynne, nice colours and design as well, many thaks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pleasing design in lovely shades of orange and yellow, the flowers llok great! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x