Thursday 17 October 2024

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

 Morning Everyone,

A new challenge is starting over at As You Like It and we would like you to showcase a project using your favourite of either ribbon or twine.



I do use both, sometimes twine for more masculine cards, but I much prefer ribbon for the style of card I've made for this challenge.  I have used an old art pad image from LOTV and papers from Pion Design, which have been distressed and my sewing machine has come out to play again .  I must say it's a lot quicker than stitching by hand which is how I used to do it.

A short and sweet post today. You can pop over to the challenge here to see the inspiration from the DT.

I would like to enter:

Paper Funday challenge - Anything Goes

Have a good day,

Lynne x


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image, love the ribbon and pretty distressed papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful image Lynne and the shades of pink used give a nice vintage feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and beautiful Lynne, great bow and gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x