Wednesday 2 October 2024

GUEST DT

Morning Everyone,

I am Guest DT over on the Critter Crazy challenge this month where you can make anything featuring a critter.


I have chosen to use this cute Lee Holland elephant and coloured him with copics.  The sentiment is computer generated and I've printed that in a grey to match the image.  Grass die is from CC designs and the mini scalloped edgers from MFT.  Three pearls and a tiny butterfly finish it off.  

Thank you for looking and I hope you can pop over to the challenge here where you can see inspiration from the DT.

I would like to enter:

Simon Says Weds - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Goes

Have a good day.


Lynne x



4 comments:

  1. Another prettily coloured card Lynne, the little Elephant is so sweet, many thanks for joining is again at our 800th Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lynne, lovely image and I love the scalloped top border. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 800th Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT Lynne, love the cute elephant and your curved die.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute Just For You card.
    With my GD hat on, I'd like to say thanks for joining in at Allsorts on this special week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x