Tuesday 27 August 2024

SKETCHBOOK BOUQUET

 Morning Everyone,

I have a card to share today made with Taylored Expressions Sketchbook Bouquet stamp.


Initially I stamped the flowers directly onto the card, coloured with copics and then masked it off to make a background, but big mistake and the background was terrible so I had to cut the flowers out as I couldn't waste them.  I splattered a new background first with gold watercolour paint and then stuck the bouquet on top.

I thought it was going to be a bin job but didn't come out too badly in the end.  The sentiment is from LOTV and is stamped in gold metallic.

I would like to enter:

Colourful Options - Yellow and Green
Stamping Sensations - Summer in the Garden
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations - Happy Birthday


Thank you for reading and I hope to be back soon.

Lynne x




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and flowers, love the fresh colours and great save.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out beautifully! Lovely stamp, the background looks great and pretty colour combo.
    Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fresh looking sunny floral card Lynn, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love that stamp and your colors are fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you persevered as you card is simply delightfulmand just perfect for our chalenge at Colorful options.Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, with great colors and wonderful image, thank you for playing our Celebration this month at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a wonderful day.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful is your card Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x