Thursday 22 August 2024

FAVOURITE COLOURING MEDIUM

Morning Everyone,

It's the start of a new challenge over at As You Like It and we are asking you to share a project using your favourite colouring medium, i.e. pencils, markers, inks etc.


I have used copic markers from the beginning of my card making journey so I am more used to them than anything, but I do have a go at using Zig marker sometimes, but normally with flowers. I've also had a go with pencils but find they take much longer.

For my card I have coloured these two images from the MFT Picture Perfect Party Animals stamp set which I bought second hand but not as yet used.  I cut them out with stitched squares, matted with black card and used papers to match the colours of the ballooons.  

The sponsor for the challenge is:


with a voucher for the lucky winner.

I would like to enter:

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
We love Stamping - Anything Goes/Focal Sentiment
Critter Crazy - Anything goes with a critter
NBUS - Stamps not used

I hope you can join us and you can pop over to the challenge here to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

Have a good day.

Lynne x












11 comments:

  1. It's great fun and colourful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colourful card and love the fabulous fun images -they are brilliant. Yes my WV cards are named after the view from the top-just added that to my blog lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! These stamps are so awesome and really made me smile. Beautiful colors, very cheerful and a really nice design. I love the die cut rectangles with those stitched edges and the big "sending smiles".
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful card in the current Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thank you for sharing you lovely project at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun colourful card Lynne and your cute birds are coloured beautifully..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Lynne! Your coloring is always incredible and I love that you try different mediums. I also love how you composed your layout! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and l really like the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super, fun and colourful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge
    Anne -DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible colouring Lynne on this cheery card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo cute that I can't stop looking and loughing! :D <3

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x