Thursday 8 August 2024

BUGS, FEATHERS OR FUR


 Morning Everyone,


It's time for a new challenge over at As You Like It as we are asking you to share a project using your favourite of either Bugs, Feathers or Fur.


My favourite has to be fur.  I think animals are cuter and there are plenty of diffent ones to choose from.
For my card I have used a Colorado Craft Co. stamp and coloured with copics.  I had another play on my sewing machine and tried the wavy pattern you see on some cards.  I quite like it.  It makes a change from using stiched dies all the time.  I've also added glitter to the snow, a die cut snowflake from my snowfalke box and a pearly one on top of that.

I hope you will be able to join us and the sponsor this time is:


with a voucher for the lucky winner

I would like to enter:

Christmas Kickstart - Animal Antics
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Critter Crazy - Feature a Critter
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Disdigidesigns - Add a sentiment

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will be able to join us in the challenge.  

Lynne x










9 comments:

  1. So lovely. What a gorgeous little scene you've created, Lynne. Thanks so much for joining Gundi and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the cute image and your stitching. Thank you for your lovely comments-much appreciated.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely delightful card, a wonderful image and sentiment, love your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and coloured beautifully Lynne, gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card, a bit like me come Christmas remembering where I stashed the pressies. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, great colouring. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just like the little bunny. I sometimes forget where I have stashed all the presents. Your coloring is beautiful. That little bunny is adorable. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and adorable done. Love this little scene so much!!
    Thanks so much for joining Jo and me at Christmas Kickstart!! Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous - such a sweet image and I love that stitching too.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x