Friday 29 December 2023

RESCUED CARD

 Hello Everyone,

I hope you've all had a good Christmas. I think we'll be taking our tree etc. down at the weekend.  Once it's gone everywhere looks a lot tidier and it's nice to get back to normal.

Yesterday I thought I would have a play with my postage collage die again and decided to root out some of the small stamps on my penny black sets.  After I'd chosen which ones to play with I started to colour with copics then had a bit of a disaster by way of an ink blob on one of the stamps.


I have managed to rescue this sort of thing before, but it was too dark to cover this time so I had to cut the die up and this is what I ended up with.


It's a small card, just over 4.5 inches, but I couldn't throw it away and the good thing about the die is that it can be cut to make individual stamps or not.

I would like to enter:

Rabisco - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Add a Sentiment
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Happy New Year to you all,  let's hope it's a good one.

Lynne x







7 comments:

  1. Great save,love all the cute images and the postal die.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recovery Lynne, who would ever know and it's such an effective design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card, I love those images and die. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and not one but four gorgeous images too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and an inspired rescue! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx


    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and these images are all fab! Your colouring is perfect and a great design too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for sharing at PFM and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x