Sunday 31 December 2023

QUICK BIRTHDAY CARD

Morning All,

A quick card here using some more of my Stampin Up specialty paper layered onto a piece of lilac paper, my favourite colour, and with enamel dots and sparkly gems added.   The paper does have a slight pattern to it, but not visible very well in the photo.


The sentiment has been stamped and heat embossed in silver.

I would like to enter:

Paper Funday - 5th birthday bash
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Favourite colour

I know the popularity of blogging has decreased to what it was a few years ago so I would like to thank my faithful followers and all those who comment on my cards and I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Lynne x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Lynne,love the flowers and lilac background.Happy New Year to you too and we should keep blogging alive.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How effective and beautiful Lynn, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    As Carol said, we need to keep blogging alive, personally I feel FB and other 'quick click' formats don't come close and was reading the other day people are moving back to blogging.

    B x

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x