Thursday 14 December 2023

ANYTHING GOES AT AYLI

Morning Everyone,

We have our final challenge of the year starting over at As You Like It and it is a nice and easy theme of Anything Goes.


For my card I have had a play with a recent birthday present, the Waffle Flower postage collage.  I made a mess on one of the stamps when stencilling so decided to cut them up and use only 3. It is a small A6 card so the other 2 usuable ones will have to go on another future project.

The sponsor for the challenge is

with a prize for the lucky winner

We will be having a short break over the Christmas period and will be back on 11th January so I hope you will be able to join us for the final one of 2023.

I would like to enter:

ABC Christmas -Y is for Your Choice
Crafty Gals - Tis the Season
Christas Kickstart - Anything Christmassy
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

If I'm not back before I hope you all have a Happy Christmas and stay safe.

Lynne x

11 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the stamps you made with your new postage dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful design Lynne, love the postage stamp look. What a useful set to have in your crafty arsenal. I have been SO good and not bought anything for quite a while so I am off to see if Seven Hills Crafts have that set!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your die cut stamps Lynne, fabulous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the postage stamps and lovely designs. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. The postage shapes are very effective Lynn, something a bit different.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh wow l love the idea of the stamps this is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the stamp/die cuts I'm seeing in Blogland this year! Your card is so lovely! Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful design and gorgeous image most stunning creative card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful card for the season...Thank you for joining crafty Gals Challenge Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely finished product indeed! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x