Thursday 9 March 2023

FAVOURITE EASTER ANIMAL

Morning Everyone,

There's a new challenge starting over at As You Like It and we are asking for you to show us your favourite Easter critters.


It's either chicks or bunnies for me and I've chosen bunnies as they are so soft and cuddly and children love them.

Our sponsor, Last Minute Manda, has kindly provided the DT with images and I have coloured this cute bunny with copics, die cut him with a tag and added little egg shapes from snippets of patterned paper.



I seem to be in a green and yellow phase at the moment, this is my third card in this colour way recently.
You can pop over to the challenge here to see the inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Has anyone else had anything odd going on with their comments just lately.  I've had at least 10 appear in my spam folder and they're all from years ago, as long as 2017,  from legitimate bloggers. I don't know if they were there and have been taken out of my comments or if they never appeared in the first place. Very strange!

Anyway, have a good day and thank you for taking the time to visit.

I would like to enter:

Allsorts - Four legged animals
Critter Crazy - Anything Goes with a critter
Get Creative - Bunny Hop
Rabisco - Anything Goes

Lynne x





16 comments:

  1. Same for me Lynne and add chocolate and it's Easter. Your card is pretty in the fresh Spring colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Lynne, popped back to thank you for linking up at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all the spam comments I have started checking mine twice a day and there is always between 5 and 10 from years ago all legit comments!!!
    LOve your cute Easter card and Bunny,pretty papers and Easter Eggs border.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Easter card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Lynne and a lovely layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card design Lyn and I love your sweet Bunny sitting in the dirt with his eggs, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Lynne and I love the yellow and green, a super spring combo. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaahh, this is so adorable! I love the colours you've chosen. They go so well together. Fantastic colouring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Yes, I've had the same thing with my comments. Very strange! It must be a Blogger thing.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super colours and so cute. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely colourful and cute Easter card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—this!! I saw this at the SSS Wednesday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your cute rabbit reminds me the Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop ride at Alton Towers Theme Park in Farley, England. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Lynne, love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    I’m having the same problem with blogger as you. As well as recent genuine comments in my spam comments, there are also some from years ago……. very strange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect spring colours and such a cute image! Love the tag and those extra egg embellishments are just fab too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun Spring card and lovely colouring …. I love this cute bunny image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this cute Easter card Lynne! What a cute bunny! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x