Monday 13 March 2023

BEGINNING WITH B

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is the start of a new challenge at the Cutie Pies and we are asking for anything cute beginning with the letter B.


I have gone with Birthday Bunny and Balloon on my card, the image being from LOTV.  I have coloured with copics and added a few glittery stars to the ones already there.  The starry paper is also from LOTV as are the sentiments.

I would like to enter:

Critter Crazy challenge - Anything Goes with a Critter
Rabisco challenge - Anything goes

I hope you will be able to join us, thank you for visiting and have a good week.

Lynne x









8 comments:

  1. A tripe 'B' Lynne and what a pretty card it is as well, would brighten anyones Birthday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your card is definitely cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card love the cute image and pretty paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so sweet! A gorgeous image and I love your clean and simple design - just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colouring of this adorable image, and such pretty paper. Love your card design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lynne love the colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Lynne and I do love the tiny scalloped edge details xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy. Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x