Thursday, 10 September 2026

FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN COLOURS

 Morning Everyone,

It's the start of a new challenge over at As You Like It and we are asking to see projects containing your favourite Halloween colours.


I don't make Halloween cards, but purple is my favourite colour so I've put that alongside orange as these are two of the colours I associate with Halloween.  

I have used a stencil and die set from Pink Fresh Studio called Floral Field.  With this set you stencil first and then die cut.  When I first did it I thought the stencil wasn't right with some of the lines being a bit wonky, but when you use the die it cuts everything to how it should be.  I've not done it that way before.
I adhered the die onto a Memory Box pinpoint leafy cover plate and used a sentiment from Craftwork cards.

The sponsor for the challenge is:


I hope you can join us.  I will be back on Saturday.  Have a good day.

Lynne x





6 comments:

  1. I love these colours together and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful, like the colors and like you use of Halloween colors to make a floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the theme, love the colours and beautiful flowers. Just had a look through at all the beautiful cards I have missed.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and them flowers look so realistic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stenciling Lynne and I adore the yellow and purple together, gorgeous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's stunning. Halloween colours are actually quite useful aren't they!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x