Morning All,
I hope you are managing to keep cool in the heat we are having at the moment.
I won a previous CAS on Friday challenge with my Christmas Birds card and am pleased to have been invited to be a Guest DT for their new challenge which is 'CAS with Dies'.
I don't normally make CAS type cards as I struggle a bit with all the white space. For this one I used Cute Open Rose from Altenew in a peachy colour card and darkened them in the centre with some ink. The leaves were cut in white cardstock and inked with two shades of green from Altenew. A Tessatina die from Memory Box has been added to a stitched rectangle of linen card amd the two flowers added. The sentiment is heat embossed onto gold card and is from LOTV.
I would like to enter:
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Floral
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting and have a lovely weekend.
Lynne x

Congrats on your well deserved GDT spot Lynne. Great CAS card, love the beautiful roses and trellis die.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Love the colors of your flowers! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteYour card is great! The yellow flowers are beautiful. Thank you for being out guestdesigner this time.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your GDT. You wouldn't know you struggled because this is absolutely beautifully and very CAS. What gorgeous flower dies they are.
ReplyDeleteLynne, so great to have you guest designing with us!! Beautiful florals...what a great die set...perfect for challenge #338!! Your card is sure to inspired those who decide to play along with our new DIES & ONLY WORD STAMPS challenge over at CAS on Friday.
ReplyDeleteHi Lynne
ReplyDeleteMany congratulations on your guest designer spot .. .. .. very well deserved as your cards are always so very beautiful.
Like you I too struggle with "white space" but you have certainly won the battle here .. .. a wonderful finished look. Love the embossed sentiment too.
Hope you have a good weekend when it arrives.
Love and hugs
Jules xx
A beautifully elegant floral CAS card for a deserved guest spot.
ReplyDeleteB x
So pretty! Thanks for guesting at CAS on Friday. And no, I'm not keeping cool, just melting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win and guest appearance your card is beautiful x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card with the gorgeous die and stunning flowers and the card design is lovely.♥
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and I like the details, they take this CAS card over the top! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
Your card is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at CAS on Friday as GDT this time ♥