Morning All,
We have a new challenge today over at AYLI and we are sking you to shire a project containing your favourite pet.
I have made a tag for my DT project with a little pup from the MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp set. I have coloured him with copics. The sentiment is from the same set and the tag die, together with the topper which has been cut from a snippet of paper, is from Marianne Design.
The sponsor for the challenge is:
I would like to enter:
Tag-Along - Anything Goes
PIP Challenge 2628 - Anything Goes
Classic Design - Any Holiday
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Snippets Playground - Snippets used were the white card, patterned topper and ribbonI hope you can join us and thank you for your visit. I will be back soon.
Lynne x


Lovely to see you at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge Lynne and with such a lovely Dog inspired tag, many thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAww - such a sweet tag featuring a cute little dog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the paddling pool xxx
Your tag is so cute Lynne, the image is adorable.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Great little tag, love the cute pup and die-cut border.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Absolutely adorable Lynne and fabulous colouring, gorgeous card..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Totally adorable tag Lynne! The stamp set and matching dies are up in my top ten favourites!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
It's a super sweet tag. I like how you did the header. Thanks also for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
ReplyDeleteI love your design, that image is really beautiful . x
ReplyDeleteThis tag is just so adorable x
ReplyDelete