Thursday 25 July 2024

CATS OR DOGS?

Good Morning Everyone,

It is time for the start of a new challenge over at As You Like It and we are asking whether you prefer cats or dogs. 


It's definitely dogs for me.  I've never owned a cat but have had dogs.  I just love how loving and loyal they are and how they come and cuddle up on the sofa at night.   It's heartbreaking when they go though.  We lost one of ours earlier this year and I still miss him a lot.

For my card I have used this old Bugaboo image called Party Pups.  I have coloureed them with copics and used a streamers die from The Greetery and sentiment die from Lawn Fawn. The streamers, sentiment and the orange striped paper were all from snippets to match the colours on the pups.

I hope you can join us and all the fab inspiration from the rest of the DT can be seen here.

I would like to enter:

PIP challenge #2429 - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Snippets Playground - Snippets used were the streamers, sentiment and organe striped paper.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and have a good weekend when it gets here.  We're going to a barbeque on Sunday so hoping it doesn't rain.

See you soon,

Lynne x


7 comments:

  1. Cute little party pooches Lynne and fabulous colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for me it's cats although l do like dogs too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this beautiful, adorable, cute doggy card that image is such fun a top notch card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable birthday card for a dog lover. I'm with you on dogs over cats!
    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. From one dog lover to another, I LOVE this card!! I'd forgotten how great the Bugaboo dogs were. Super colours too and the party streamers are fantastic. They do leave a big dog shaped hole Lynne, for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogs over cats for me too Lynne. Dogs have family whereas cats have staff! Such a lovely card - they're having a great party there!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x