Wednesday 19 June 2024

EMBOSSING FOLDER

 Morning Everyone,

This is a first for me at this technique.  I have used a Simon Says Stamp embossing folder called Blossom Field and coloured it with copics.


The inks seemed to soak in quite a lot and whether it's because the paper has been stretched a lot I'm not sure, but I don't think I will be trying it again in a hurry, not with copics anyway.  I have used a happy die, which I think is from WPlus9.  I've had it a long time and don't keep all my dies in their packets so can't quite remember.  The 'birthday' was heat embossed in white.

I would like to enter:

PIP challenge #2424 - Anything Goes
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Floral Goes

A short and sweet post. Thank you for your visit and have a good rest of the week.  The weather certainly seems to be getting a bit better here.

Lynne x

7 comments:

  1. Same here Lynne-two days without rain-doing well lol. Love the beautifully embossed card and well done with colouring all those tiny parts so carefully.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Lynne, a real feel of summer, I've often been tempted to try this but with dodgy dexterity probably best to avoid, but so nice to see how nicely it's done by others.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three sunny days here Lynne, must be summer!! This really is a beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous, what patience you must have to colour all that detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Job well done here, I've tried this and just cannot stay within the lines of the embossed areas. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely not for the faint-hearted but you pulled it off!
    I learned to stick with dry color sticks, chalk pastels and/or fatter/thicker embossing folder lines, lol.
    I've done a few using watercolors and that was insane of me.
    We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing - so effective.

    Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are lovely! I'm so glad you shared with the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x