Wednesday 26 June 2024

CHRISTMAS GNOME

Morning Everyone,

I discovered a sketch challenge recently which I hadn't seen before so thought I would have a play.

This is my card:

and this is the sketch:


I have re-used my gnome image from a previous card which I wasn't happy with and have discarded apart from the image.  He is coloured with copics and I have used papers from an old LOTV pad called Festive Trimmings.

I would like to enter:

Creative Inspirations - Christmas in June
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
Crafter's Cafe - Include a Gnome

Thank you for your visit, have a good day, and I will be back tomorrow.

Lynne x


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Lynne,love the cute Gnome and p.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective sketch with the fun Gnome Lynne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers and a cute gnome image.

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gnome and the fab papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and a gorgeous gnome image just love the background too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days!
    Helen x
    (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of the sketch and that gnome is the cutest!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations for our ‘Christmas in June’ Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x