Monday 10 July 2023

SIMPLY CUTIES

Morning Everyone,

I hope you've had a good weekend. Today is the start of a new challenge at the Cutie Pie challenge and the theme is "Simply Cuties" so we're looking for cas and cute.


For my card I have used this cute Critter Crowd from Simon Says Stamp coloured with copics.  The sentiment comes with the set and I decided to colour this in rainbow colours. I didn't have any green card for the bottom layer so coloured the edges with a matching pen on a piece of white card.

I hope you will be able to join us and your can see the inspiration from the rest of the DT here.

I would like to enter:

PIP challenge 2327 - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - anything Goes
Critter Crazy - Anything Goes with a Critter
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

Thank you for popping by and have a good week.

Lynne x





9 comments:

  1. A super cute image Lynn and a nice colourful CAS finish.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the cute critter crowd
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous CAS card Lynne, such a cute stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a fun card! I don't know of anyone who wouldn't love to receive this! We appreciate you sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is awesome! The design, colors, and overall composition are impressive. If you're open to exploring more opportunities to showcase your talent, I encourage you to consider participating in another exciting challenge: Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your contribution would undoubtedly add an extra spark of creativity to the challenge. Have a great week!
    Cheers, Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that's adorable - you've nailed the CAS look! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamp and a perfect CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x