Thursday 20 July 2023

GERANIUMS

Morning Everyone,

I thought I'd share this card seeing as geraniums are in season at the moment.   


The die set is from The Greetery and I've had it for quite a while and not used before.  It was one of those 'See it, want it, buy it, don't use it' purchases.  I am a bit of an impulsive buyer and have quite a few of those!

 I have coloured the petals with Picked Raspberry distress oxide (I have a few in the garden and this is one of the colours)  and the leaves with copics.  The plant pot is also from The Greetery and coloured with copics.

I would like to enter:

Allsorts - Pink from the mood board
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Goes Flowers
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Festive Friday - Floral Delights
The Corrosive challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit and have a good day.

Lynne x


14 comments:

  1. I can see why it wad a must have Lynne, it's a really pretty die and the way you've coloured the flower heads so effective, so pleased you shared at Allsorts taking the colour inspiration from the mood board.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne, the flowers are stunning! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the fabulous die-cut geraniums
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynne...LOL... "See it, want it, buy it, don't use it"!! I love that, so true, in fact I've just had one of those moments with a Lavinia stamp! Anyway, your purchase was SO worth it, what a fabulous card. A glorious geranium and I love the suggestion of the table too, complete with lace cloth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these Geraniums are stunning, and I raise my hand to join you in the same club of "see it, want it, buy it, gets stuck on stash". Gorgeous card, Thanks for inspiring us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Lynn and love the die it is so lovely..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable creation and fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you finally used it for it is a stunning card! I feel the same, lots of impulse purchase and not much time to use them all. But certainly glad you did with the lovely geraniums! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - so very pretty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the Birth Day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZA absolutely gorgeous card! Love the coloring of those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the flowers. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulously colored die and card. Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    XOX, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x