Wednesday 25 May 2022

TWO COLOURS

Morning Everyone,

This is my reminder post for Christmas Craft Creations where the theme this month is 'Two Colours'.

When I made this card earlier in the year I had some leftover embossing that hadn't taken too well and, knowing that this theme was coming up, I made my DT card from what was retrievable.  



I cut three small circles with stitched dies and arranged them around the sentiment, which is heat embossed in silver and gold. I matted onto gold sheen cardstock and added a few sparklies. 


There are two stamps on offer for the winner and you have until 7th June to enter so plenty of time to join in.

I would like to enter:
Incy Wincy Designs - Use a die cut or punch
Papercraft challenge - Add some bling

Have a good day and I will be back later with another card.

Lynne x







 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Lynne love the circles of embossing-well worth hanging on to
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant CAS card Lynne. Thank you for entering the Use A Die Cut or Punch Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your wonderfully blingy yet elegenat card with our "Add bling" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges ;o) Love that shiny paper! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Christmas card, so elegant! thanks for sharing your card with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x