Thursday 12 March 2020

EASTER OR SPRING?


Good Morning All,

it is time for a new challenge at As You Like It and for this fortnight the theme is Easter or Spring, which is your favourite?




 I don't make Easter cards at all so I have chosen Spring.  I do love it when all the Spring flowers start appearing in the garden and we start to have longer days.

For my card I have used a LOTV image, coloured with copics, and die cut a Sizzix Hello die about 3 times for a bit of depth.  The papers, together with the pale blue scalloped border,  are LOTV snippets.

The sponsor for the challenge is:



 I hope you will be able to join in and you can pop over to the challenge to see the fabulous cards from the rest of the DT.

I would like to enter these challenges:

Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Weds - Use Some Green
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday - Spring is in the Air
Crafty Friends - Animals/Birds

I would like to thank Mariann and Aly for becoming my latest followers and hope they enjoy seeing my makes.  

If you are reading this, thank you for visiting and have a good weekend.

Lynne x








12 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful spring card. I love the bunnies.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable spring card love the stamps.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Lynne, adorable images and lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Lynne and I have the honour of having it sitting on my mantlepiece. It really is gorgeous. Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card and pretty colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, the LOTV bunnies are adorable. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunnies are super cute Lynne and beautifully coloured. I love spring and seeing my miniature daffs, nodding their pretty heads in the wind. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, how adorable....the bunnies are so sweet, gorgeous blend of papers too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Spring card love the cute images and soft colours-our snowdrops have finished-mini daffs almost over but weather too wet and cold to be out and enjoy!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne

    A lovely card .. .. those images made their way into my collection too. They are lovely aren't they. You have coloured them beautifully and your paper choices are perfect alongside.

    Sorry for being a bit of a stranger. The weddings are manic at the moment .. .. but another nine months and they will all be finished.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very sweet!!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it all about Spring!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rats, Lynne! I had this in my shopping basket the other day and you've made it so gorgeous, I'm going to have to go back and get it. Your card is beautiful, hopefully the sale is still on =). Take good care of yourself my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x