Thursday 26 March 2020

BUTTONS OR PEARLS?

Good Morning Everyone,

It's time for a new challenge over at As You Like It.  I can't believe how fast those two weeks have gone.

For this challenge we would like to see a project containing your favourite of either buttons or pearls (and don't forget to tell us why please).  I sometimes use buttons but more often pearls.  I think they add an elegant touch to cards and, in particular, to the style I have made for my DT card.




This is a 7" card and I think the papers are Pion Design.  I have distressed the edges, used various dies and added pretty flowers, pearls and butterflies.

I hope you will be able to join in and also pop over to the challenge to see the inspiration from the rest of the DT.

I would like to enter:

Crafty Gals Corner - Use Flowers
Creative Craft Cottage - For the Girls
Dragonfly Dreams - Make It Feminine
Creations in Pink - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Weds - Anything Goes
Pixies Snippets Playground - Snippets used were the sentiment, tassels, leaves and butterfly dies
All Fun Challenges - Anything Goes

Although we are at home more now I haven't had a lot of crafting time.   Due to the sunny days we've had I've been tidying up the garden.  I'm sure it will be getting cold again this weekend and then I'll hopefully be back in the craft room. :) .

Have a good weekend all and stay safe.

Lynne x



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and design here, gorgeous colours...
    Take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant love the colours the layout and floral images x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is so lovely. You are another one that has the loveliest dies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Lynne, pretty papers and lovely pastel colours - a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynne love the papers and beautiful embellishments-hubby has been in the garden last three days we will all have show gardens with all the isolation
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Lynne, gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Lynne. Love the design and pretty colours. Look after yourself. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card ...thanks for joining us at All fun challenges...wish to see you often in next challenges
    Aurane DT All Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge.Stay safe and good luck. Have a nice day
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, I love cut and flowers.
    Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink. Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So delicate and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Lynne - so delicate and very pretty colours too. You reminded me that it's ages since I made a card using roses and leaves - at one time I made them really regularly. Something to return to try whilst we're isolated I think!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x