Friday 1 November 2019

SANTA AT SPARKLES CHRISTMAS

Good Morning Everyone,

It's the start of a new month which means a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas and this month the theme is Santa.


For my DT card I've used a Santa from the MFT set Jingle All the Way.  I've used a background stamp purchased on Facebook, which has been heat embossed with clear embossing powder and I've had a little play by colouring in some of the little objects.  This was a bit of an experiment using different types of pens to see which worked best.  I tried copics, glitter pens, coloured pencil and a metallic pen, but everything is so small it's too hard to tell the difference.

Santa was coloured with copics, fussy cut and attached to the card with added  glitter and a little pom pom on his hat. The sentiment, which comes with the set, was heat embossed in gold.

I think I will try this with white embossing next time.

If you have any Santa themed cards we would love to see them, it's certainly not long to go now before we have to start sending them out.

I would like to enter these challenges:

Fab n Funky - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Weds - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft wk 43 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes

A very wet day here and I think it's going to continue over the weekend, but wherever  you are, I hope you have a good one.

Lynne x


8 comments:

  1. He's a happy 'ho, ho. ho' looking Santa Lynne and pretty stamp used to frame him.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute Santa and the great background stamp. They are both great.
    [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Lynne, such a fun Santa and great stamped background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lynne, the background embossing is just a great addition.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this delightful little Santa card - so fun!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background stamp and love the cute dancing Santa bet he is not dancing on the 26th-or maybe he will because it's all over lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card.

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x