Thursday 6 December 2018

FAVOURITE XMAS ANIMAL?

Morning Everyone,

It is time for a new challenge at As You Like It and this time we would like to see projects containing your favourite Christmas animal (and don't forget to tell us why please).




I have chosen this cute Stamping Bella reindeer for mine, I mean where would Santa be without them to help him distribute presents?  Also, who can resist such a cute reindeer?

I must say I really struggled with this card.  I'd had him coloured up with copics for a while, but when it came to deciding on a layout I think my mojo had gone awol! In the end I used my new MFT background stamp, which I embossed in white, and also my favourite mini scalloped dies.  The usual additions on a Christmas card for me, i.e. glitter, a little snowflake and glossy accents finished it off.  This will be a nice flat one for posting.

The sponsor for the challenge is


with a lovely prize for the winner

I hope you'll be able to join in on this one and you can pop over here to see the inspiration from the rest of the DT.

I would like to enter:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Too Cute
Creative Inspirations - Feeling Festive
Double D - Run Run Rudolph
Crafty Calendar - It's Christmas Time
Card Mania - Christmas
The Sketchy Challenges - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit, have a lovely weekend.

Lynne x


19 comments:

  1. Brilliant design and just perfect for our current challenge of Run Run Rudolph. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
    {aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Lynne, such a cute image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I love that background stamp. It's one of my new favorites for this year. The white embossing powder goes very well with the red paper. Lovely. [Bunny]`````````

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how adorable! And, I love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Run Run Rudolph’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card!! A fabulous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Reindeer is super cute and love your design. A gorgeous card Lynne. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you struggled, it doesn't show in this beautiful card. I am in awe of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Lynne. One of my favourite images. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful creation and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Thanks for playing along at The Sketchy Challenges. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely Christmas card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Christmas” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our 'It's Christmas Time' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x