Thursday 20 December 2018

ANYTHING GOES AT AS YOU LIKE IT

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well into your Christmas preparations. Not long to go now.

There's a new challenge over at As You Like It and to make things easy the theme is Anything Goes.  I know I've been short on crafting time lately as I'm sure most of you have been.  I think some of the glue on my card was still wet when I took this photo!



I've used a cute Penguin Nativity image from Whimsy Stamps and coloured them with copics.
I've added a Memory Box star die in white glitter card, a doily  and some tiny blue gems in the shape of stars. The sentiment and papers are from LOTV.

The sponsor for the challenge is


the prize being the 3 images used by our DT and Guest Designers

Challenges to enter:

Crafty Gals Corner #181 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Feeling Festive
Cute n Crafty - Christmas
Dream Valley #192 - Christmas
Ally's Angels - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

If you pop over to the challenge here we have some fabulous guest designers as well as the lovely DT inspiration.

I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments over the past year and wish you all a Happy Christmas and New Year.

Lynne x



12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful cared love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love that image!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Love the cute image. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Lynne, such a sweet image and lovely blues.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute image and beautifully coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute and a gorgeous scene you have created Lynne. A very pretty card. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas an a great New Year. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is absolutely precious!! I adore this image and you've done a brilliant job with the coloring and design!! So sweet! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, lovely colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous.xx
    I am still away but borrowing grandson's laptop just to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stitched borders and tiny stars add great visual details. The soft blues tones are so pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynne, this is just so adorable! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x